Tech Without Borders
22 December 2010
On request of Dave Winer, I am pretty much copying his text from techwithoutborders.org here.
- We are people of tech.
- We value the freedom of speech.
- We live, work and travel everywhere.
- We value our own freedom, the freedom of people in general.
- We think there is no meaningful distinction between WikiLeaks and the news organizations covering the stories in cooperation with WikiLeaks.
- We urge all governments to respect freedom of the press, whether the news originates online or offline.
- We apply these principles everyday and they are embodied in our technology.