Building Social Software for the Anti-Social
19 December 2011
User interface guidelines from one of my fav blogs, Building Social Software for the Anti-Social.
What I especially echo is tje points which we should all breathe into our public software and systems.
- Radically lower the bar for participation.
- Trusting (some of) your users.
- Rules can be fun and social.
- All modern website design is game design.
- Thoughtful game design creates sustainable communities.
- Some moderation required